<div id="3og16"><tr id="3og16"></tr></div><dl id="3og16"><ins id="3og16"><thead id="3og16"></thead></ins></dl>
<li id="3og16"><ins id="3og16"></ins></li>
<div id="3og16"></div><div id="3og16"><s id="3og16"></s></div>
  • <dl id="3og16"><ins id="3og16"></ins></dl>

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player

    Transit Singapore

    Attractions Listing » Thailand

    Phuket, Thailand - Pearl of the Andaman

    Listing of Attractions in Asia with information on getting there and transport option with Online Booking.

    Description

    Phuket Thailand's largest island, is often dubbed as the pearl of the Andaman.

    Location

    Located approximately 862 kilometers south of Bangkok.

    How to get there

    Flying is perhaps the easiest way to get to Phuket. Domestic airlines operate several flights daily between Bangkok and Phuket. There are several direct flights between Phuket and international destinations, e.g. Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong, Penang, Singapore, and Sydney. Transport and accommodation is available.

    Call (+65) 6333 8100 or eMail us for booking.

    The islands total length, from north to south, is estimated at 48.7 kilometers and approximately 21.3 kilometers wide. Nestled in the tropical zone off the west coast of the southern part of Thailand in the Andaman Sea and the Indian Ocean, the province covers an area of approximately 543 square kilometers (excluding small islets). Phuket Province covers an area of approximately 590 square kilometers if its 39 other small islands are included.

    The island is connected to Phang-nga Province by Sarasin Bridge and Thep Krasattri Bridge. Phuket borders on Phang-nga Province to the north. It is encircled by the Andaman Sea the place where many of the best diving sites are located.

    Average temperatures ranges between 23C and 33C. Staying on the island is easy, as there are only two seasons in a year - the rainy season (May to October) and the hot season (November to April). Phuket low season is between September and October as they are the wettest months. The best period for a visit, is from November to February, when you see clear blue sky, feel the fresh sea breeze and marvel at the crystal clear water while lying on powdery, palm-fringed beaches.

    The island does not have any major rivers except for a total of 9 brooks and creeks. Phuket's geography has 70 percent of its area covered with mountains which stretch from north to south and the remaining 30 percent being plains located in the central and eastern parts of the island.

    City Tours is proud to be

    for Tours

    Christmas In The Tropics

    Click Hereto book Christmas Light Up Tour

     Promotions


    Book your Universal Studios™ Weekend Tickets Now and enjoy child ticket at 10% off (Tickets are limited)
    Universal Studios™ Singapore weekend child ticket at 10% off!
    Highlights

    World's First Full Butler Sky Dining

    SIA Boarding Pass Privileges

    运发汽车票
    <div id="3og16"><tr id="3og16"></tr></div><dl id="3og16"><ins id="3og16"><thead id="3og16"></thead></ins></dl>
    <li id="3og16"><ins id="3og16"></ins></li>
    <div id="3og16"></div><div id="3og16"><s id="3og16"></s></div>
  • <dl id="3og16"><ins id="3og16"></ins></dl>
    <div id="3og16"><tr id="3og16"></tr></div><dl id="3og16"><ins id="3og16"><thead id="3og16"></thead></ins></dl>
    <li id="3og16"><ins id="3og16"></ins></li>
    <div id="3og16"></div><div id="3og16"><s id="3og16"></s></div>
  • <dl id="3og16"><ins id="3og16"></ins></dl>